Author Topic: can i host another domaian from same host  (Read 700 times)

Offline sangv

• We Love Nepal
can i host another domaian from same host
« on: November 14, 2009, 08:28:15 PM »
sir i have co.cc site hosted in welovenepal now can i host my another domains in same webhost..
if yes what should i do sir

Offline sherpa

• Root Admin
  • Project Manager
  • cyber samurai
    • Bridge to Nepal & Nepali
Re: can i host another domaian from same host
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 07:21:47 AM »
Yes you can. you can add upto 10 domains in a account but you have to place our space provided by tag in each domain you going to add
Be respectful with other members means no flaming, insulting, belittling, harassing or threatening in PMs and please don?t post rude, upsetting, offensive word   :scout_en:

audrianna

Re: can i host another domaian from same host
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 11:11:59 PM »
If you currently run a website, chances are you have considered shared hosting. This is the most common and affordable way to establish a web presence due to the mere structure of the arrangement. With shared hosting, web hosting firms can provide a much cheaper service because storage capacity, bandwidth and other resources are shared amongst numerous customers, thus lowering their overhead expense.

While this is an ideal arrangement for most, there are some drawbacks. Many providers will only allow you to host a single domain or website on a single account. This is not a problem if you only intend to create a single website. However, it becomes a different story later down the road when your expanding web presence calls for you to set up more websites. In order to accomplish this, you would normally have to purchase a separate account for each new domain for which you wish to create a website. Therefore, if you have a need for five different websites, just image how much you would be paying every month on hosting services.

Thanks,

Kia Borrego Power Steering Rack
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:02:02 PM by audrianna »

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use