Author Topic: For the yongsters!!  (Read 843 times)

Offline manishaghimire

• We Love Nepal a LOT!!
    • SEO NEPAL
For the yongsters!!
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:46:43 PM »
Here in Nepal, there are lot's of youngster wanting to go abroad for their studies. I have noticed these people do not roam around their own country and they want to go across the sea's. What do you guys think of this. Do you think going to America , Australia and other countries without roaming to the most beautiful places of Nepal is good for them. I am sure they will miss a lot of things there if they do so.
In my opinion I think going Karnali is the must for those who try to go abroad for their studies. This place Karnali is simply the rocking place, must say heaven in the earth.
So guys if you are thinking to go abroad for your studies do visit Karnali.

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
Re: For the yongsters!!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 07:12:36 AM »
why only karnali there are many other places here in NEPAL to visit...
but youngsters here try to go abroad for their secure future and to learn something new... how can u relate KARNAI and other developed countries of the World ?
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline Patience

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 05:50:33 PM »
I luv Nepal....Beedesh ta  paisa denchu bhaney ni jannna baru pachi afailey kamau ney ani janey as a tourist bhayera but paisa kamauna   no way
Visit Nepal 2011...Once is not Enough!!!

Offline waxyhair856

• We Love Nepal
    • Pharmacy Everest
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 03:19:51 PM »
One reason for that is those youngsters had been influenced with modernization. I've noticed too that people in a certain nation favors to travel abroad instead of exploring his own beautiful country first.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use