Author Topic: FriEnDshiP....  (Read 439 times)

Offline saeeda

• We Love Nepal
FriEnDshiP....
« on: July 21, 2010, 08:13:21 PM »
! aM bEinG tRaPPeD !n relAtiOn cAlleD fr!EnDsh!P.....I w!Sh I coUlDn nVr Be eScAped frOm this.....(nVr)... :five:  :pleasantry:

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
Re: FriEnDshiP....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 09:32:10 PM »
Friendship is an in-depth relationship. Friendship is comfortable and relaxed. Friendship requires meeting the needs of both friends...thats true friendship
ani u dont need to worry even though u are trapped in friendship coz there is a friend standing wid u to help u frm each n every problem...
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline raj84

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 09:22:17 AM »
Friendship, as understood here, is a distinctively personal relationship that is grounded in a concern on the part of each friend for the welfare of the other, for the other's sake, and that involves some degree of intimacy. As such, friendship is undoubtedly central to our lives, in part because the special concern we have for our friends must have a place within a broader set of concerns, including moral concerns, and in part because our friends can help shape who we are as persons.

Search Engine Optimisation | SEO Company

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »
 for a man like me frenship with a boy  is good
but with a gal..at last i become ignored even from frenship even though i donot o any bad things to her...why i don't know
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Offline Agness

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 09:07:15 AM »
I have a friend, and lately our friendship has been a little shaky. Recently, I found out that he lied to me, and that he never would have told the truth if I hadn't made it perfectly clear that I knew already.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use