Author Topic: "music"  (Read 576 times)

vijay

"music"
« on: November 25, 2010, 11:51:06 AM »
Music is one of best things of god  gift. it gave us relax, enjoy & energy. without music there is no life no world . music is nature even bird love singing & dance   i love music music is my life  music gave me energy there are many kind of music like  jazz, blues, rock ,sentimental,    more fore information visited this web"music".com         

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
Re: "music"
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2011, 07:23:01 PM »
MUSIC IS  PART OF MY LONELINESS LIFE AS WELL. :pani
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Offline peacigray

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 10:44:14 AM »
Music is universal language in all over the world. Due to music we get more relax and refresh in this busy life. There are many type of music. I like to listen classical and romantic music. Its give me positive effect on my work.

Offline jenicamalaya

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 03:47:52 PM »
Music is a part of life, make our mind fresh and reduce stress. There are so many types of music such as classical music, rock music, hip hop music, jazz music, unplugged music etc. I like unplugged music and I daily listen it.

Offline Lost ObliviaN

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 06:24:49 PM »
J Cha Music mai ta cha ni ho Sathi ho :yahoo: :yahoo:
And when she died I should've cried and spared myself some pain You left me incomplete All alone as the memories still remain

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use