Author Topic: request the chord/tab of any nepalese song, I'll try my best  (Read 688 times)

Offline quizzy

• We Love Nepal
    • chaina website mero :S
request the chord/tab of any nepalese song, I'll try my best
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:55:52 AM »

Hey Folks!
in this thread you can request the chords/tabs for the nepalese songs which you don't find elsewhere or for which you have doubt. I'll try my best to transcribe them.......Also, you can contribute other chords you know
Condition: Strictly Nepalese!
And yeah, please post the link for the rare songs (not easily available for donwload)

Here's the first one....................
"hera na hera kancha" (Aruna lama, musci: gopal yonjan)
(http://www.dhakatopi.com/index.php?t=player_audio&mode=song_hifi&band_id=223&song_id=5194)

Intro
D Dsus4 D           
E-2-2-2-3--3-2-3-2-2----------------------------------
B-3-3-3-3--3-3-3-3-3----------------------------------
G-2-2-2-2--2-2-2-2-2----------------------------------

flute
          D                                 A                                         G                                       D
E------2p0--2p0----------------0----0------------------------------------------------------------------------
B--3------ 3----3-3-2------2-2---3-2-3-2-2-0------0-0-3-2-0-3-2-0-0---------------------------------------
G-2----------------------2-----------------------0----------------------0------2-4b5r4b5r4-2---------------
D---------------------------------------------------------------------------2h4----------------------------

G                  D                                        D major sclae
E----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---3-2-0------1-0---------------------------------------2-3--------------------------------------------------------
G-2----------0-----2---2-4-0-2--0-----------------0-2-4------------------------------------------------------------------
D------------------------------ 4--2-4------0-2-4-------------------------------------------------------------------

D
Hera na hera kancha
A           Am
dada lai fuul le dhakyo
G
tipa na tipera euta
C                   D
chultho ma gasideu na

D
Huncha lau huncha kanchi
A                  Am
tyo fuul ma tipileula
G
fuleko fuul jhai tara
C             D
ekpalta hasi deu na

repeat intro part
D
Sumpie hirdaya timilai
                         Bm
hirdaya mero natoda
G
jiwan ko bato cha lamo
Am                    D
eklai bich ma nachoda

D
Aakash dharti sakshi cha
                               Bm
hirdaya ko maya timrai ho
G
yo jiwan matra haina
Am                       D
arko jiwan pani timrai ho

(simlilar pattern for the rest of the song)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2010, 10:07:02 AM by quizzy »
aai

Offline rm

• We Love Nepal
Re: request the chord/tab of any nepalese song, I'll try my best
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 11:47:40 AM »
Can you help me with finding chords of "Jeevan bhanu ta Ghaat chha" by Bhakta Raj Acharya. I tried it myself but doesn't sound complete at all. I started with "F" chord. Thanks in advance

Offline Lost ObliviaN

• We Love Nepal
Re: request the chord/tab of any nepalese song, I'll try my best
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 06:22:15 PM »
MERO NEPAL BY MONGOLIAN HEARTS ????
And when she died I should've cried and spared myself some pain You left me incomplete All alone as the memories still remain

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use