Author Topic: Request To Delete My Nick And Account Permanently  (Read 96 times)

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
Request To Delete My Nick And Account Permanently
« on: February 04, 2013, 11:17:19 AM »
                                                                  04February 2013               

To ,
The Admin,
Welovenepal.com forum ,

Sub : Request To Delete My Nick And Account Permanently

Dear Sir ,

I Would Like To Request You To Delete My Nickname And All Those Posted Topics , Posted Replies By Me In This Forum.I Tried Myself But I Am Unable To Do So , Hence With Sincere Respect , I Want To Request You To Delete All  From Your Side.I Am Sorry If I Have Somewhere Done Any Wrong Or Mistype Behave While I Was Active In This Forum.Thank You.

Hate_Me
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 11:22:19 AM by Hate_Me »
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use