Author Topic: should we be jealous ?  (Read 642 times)

Offline शेर्पा

should we be jealous ?
« on: March 22, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »
yes there are actually people in this world that only been with one person all their life, both phyically and mentally. I am talking about both guy and gal.

These people are also the subject of many jokes, such as how would they know if their partner is good if they never have anything to compare to or how can someone eat the same meal all their life.

But the thing is, when we are making these jokes, deep inside are we really jealous of them. and if not should we be?

Offline Khandu

• "Nothing is Permanent; thus Changes!" Mela
Re: should we be jealous ?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 05:42:12 AM »
- As talking about should we be jelous? No. Nature of human is yes[jelous] but being in awareness is No.
- One should be aware of one thing your jelous/anger/echo whatever does not burn one whom you are jelous but definately burns yourself.
- Yeah people makes joke how they know different test if never been tested and its only joke.... in my openion human is very far from materialistic world and cant be compared like materials arround us. If comparision of physical appearance I have nothing to say but mental, behavior is impractical.
- Every human have own type of life-philosophy. Everybody have special direction, such phylosophy is over/ahead/free from law, comparision, ......... ? One can't say which direction is good/great?
- People can be critic of every philosophy, I guess no comparer......

I read a story of love and marry in Sherpa kyidug site long ago:
It was imppresibe for me.
It says that a person wants get biggest cob of corn. He goes into field and find big one. He feels there may be other bigger and go deeper into field and finds another big one. He feels there can be other ... this way........ he finishes his search time and finaly picks up bigest one that he feel and runs back to home.  He later realise probably the first one was biggest.........! So comparing human is just like that........la ?
 hehehehehehehehehehehehe
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 05:46:29 AM by Khandu »

"It won't work" says brain. "It is risky" says experience, "It hurts" says pride. "Try it!" says dream ........ my dream!

Offline SouthStar

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 08:17:20 AM »
Be contented with what you have.... do not consider the other side of the fence greener..... these might help us to be away from this negative quality of being jealous. ....Do you agree? May be some reactions will follow...
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

Offline yaLch!!

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 04:13:53 AM »
jelously craps a people and make thier thought assult,,I don;t like jelously and don't wanna be,,,

Offline **dArK_bO!**

• WaItInG FoR U uNtIl I dIe
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »
jelious  hunu hunna ni ta
'Cause noth!n' lasts forever,And we both know hearts can change,And !t's hard to hold a candle,In the cold November ra!n

Offline SOAD

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 12:39:45 PM »
hunu pani parcha ra hunu pani hunna depending upon time and circumstances!

Offline Ishwar

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2010, 05:55:07 PM »
may b.. to some extent..
सोनम...

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use