Author Topic: Privacy...  (Read 828 times)

Offline शेर्पा

Privacy...
« on: June 25, 2007, 09:21:46 AM »
When you married or are in a relationship?.

Does it mean your partner lost his/her privacy?

Do you need to know everything about his/her work, his/her incomes, his/her friends and etc ?

Have you ever disrespected your partner privacy?

Have you ever gone through your partner private paper, such as bank statements, official letters from Taxes office or etc?

Offline baby girl

• sexy baby
Re: Privacy...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
yeah i think so
if we keep privacy between then what is the meaning of partner

Offline SouthStar

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 04:51:59 PM »
Yes we need to share everything but never bring the past to the present that ruins the future...
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

Offline Khandu

• "Nothing is Permanent; thus Changes!" Mela
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »
upto some level, I guess

"It won't work" says brain. "It is risky" says experience, "It hurts" says pride. "Try it!" says dream ........ my dream!

Offline baby girl

• sexy baby
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 07:36:43 AM »
what level that will be didi?
so far we are not dragging the past in relation

Offline Khandu

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2007, 05:22:53 AM »
what is the bendefit giving presure to partner who really do not want to tell or share something? In my case even after marriage if my partner does not want to tell something, I dont force and I expect same kind of behavior............... if someone makes quarelling everyday to make clear on something..like tell this and tell that.......  I see no meaning ..........I hate to put presure and being put pressure kya......

"It won't work" says brain. "It is risky" says experience, "It hurts" says pride. "Try it!" says dream ........ my dream!

Offline शेर्पा

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2007, 06:14:04 PM »
khandu ko kura pani thikai ho

Offline khuni intensionz

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2007, 10:43:32 PM »
BSB ko geet yaad ayo yaar ' i don't care who you were,what you did,where you from as long as you love me' everyone has a past kasai ko ramro kasai ko naramro, past sanga ta matlab hundaina tara present chai ramro hunu paryo atleast some level of privacy huncha hola tara pani ke chai birsinu hundaina bhanne yehi present le garda bholi ko sunaula future banayincha...

Offline Khandu

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2007, 02:25:53 AM »
I didn't get what giolo00 means......? I mean you said you do not go to dragg past, then today is past of future..........how it go to bother you? ...... if one you live in present, making it proper way of living then there is always present till you have life......

Offline khuni intensionz

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2007, 04:59:45 AM »
I didn't get what giolo00 means......? I mean you said you do not go to dragg past, then today is past of future..........how it go to bother you? ...... if one you live in present, making it proper way of living then there is always present till you have life......

like wise you said i didn't get you either,if i'm not in the relationship with a gal on yesterday means that's her different past and mine different.but after the relation starts its our past our present and our future and i don't expect hiding something from her and her hiding from me.

Offline baby girl

• sexy baby
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2007, 05:40:59 AM »
what is the bendefit giving presure to partner who really do not want to tell or share something? In my case even after marriage if my partner does not want to tell something, I dont force and I expect same kind of behavior............... if someone makes quarelling everyday to make clear on something..like tell this and tell that.......  I see no meaning ..........I hate to put presure and being put pressure kya......

satisfied di

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 07:11:24 PM »
privacy go to hell..
ek jana le privay garera bsyo arko le..share garcha sadhai
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use