Author Topic: Dresses  (Read 942 times)

Offline winter

Dresses
« on: November 14, 2007, 02:18:27 PM »

Offline काली

• wln Friend
Re: Dresses
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 08:15:26 PM »
laal dupatta ud gaii re haawa ki jhokey se agar tum miljaye duniYa chhod dengey humm :lipstick :makeup :launa

Offline haku Black

• alchi ko pinda
  • nepali
    • sports unlimited
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 01:28:00 PM »
maile po kali ko lagi vanne ho yo kura taa

Offline ...emi

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 09:06:25 PM »
wow dami cha i lyk da pink 1
maile po kali ko lagi vanne ho yo kura taa
tyo ta kali d le tapaiko post pailai na dekheko le po kali d le bhanu bhayeko soiamd dai  :lauja

Offline $ooooooooN@

• Missin' ya!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 10:37:27 AM »
hahaha
aja bholi ...emile ekdam sahi kura gardai 6 hai...!!! :p

Offline menukashrestha

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2010, 12:45:04 PM »
Dress is the most passionate thing in my life,its depend on how we wear n how we love to dress it.Some people enjoys in simple and some in fashionable so it depends on how they love to dress it.for more information visit this site www.BidAnswer.com

Offline izabella170

• We Love Nepal
boutiques online
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »
Boutiques online is the online shopping mart of the clothes, jewelries and other accessories for the women. In this busy world people may not have time to go for the shopping so, this boutiques online has made them easy to buy the clothes of their choices sitting even in their office.Here people can buy different kinds of dresses like tops,shorts,leggings,scarves,belts,swimwear,party wear,casual wears etc and not only that they can also buy the matching jewelries,hats,sunglasses,handbags.And women can know the latest fashion prevailing on the market.
For more information you can visit our website: http://www.boutiquesonline.org

Offline rikin

• We Love Nepal
best walking shoes
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 03:20:17 PM »
shoes are the footwear that supports the feet to be safe and more comfort to do the vital activities.shoes must be the comfortable rather than of looking more attracting.nowadays the vary products are appearing on the market but the best wear are few.in safety,attracting,comfortable and reliable footwear i choose the shoes of Adidas that makes my wear more fit than the other.Adidas shoes are light that help to maintain your walking balance more easily as well as for the games like race,football.i support the quality of the product that keep the worth cheap in comparative and more affordable.the cheap,attracting and reliable shoes of Adidas is my choice and i accept this as my best walking shoe.

Offline SusanJoy

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2011, 02:44:20 PM »
Evening attire during these seasons is often more serious. Strapless and sleeveless dresses are still worn but more structured gowns appear.Many people try to choose a shade that is appropriate for the season that the wedding is taking place in.

Offline amit_sharma

• We Love Nepal
Online salwar kameez Shopping
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 03:09:42 PM »
I suggest you one name india emporium there you should able to buy all  latest collection of Salwar kameez, Sarees, Lehngas. and bridal jewelry online
Online Salwar Kameez Shopping

Offline VilliamErlin

• We Love Nepal
    • http://deltasdazzlingcostumes.com.au/
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 05:43:49 PM »
Black dress is one piece of clothing that gives versatility and the classic style. It is basically refers to short and simple style of dress. It can be wear at any occasion is the beauty of these black dress.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use