Author Topic: Healthy Lifestyle.....!!!!  (Read 791 times)

Offline xmarksthespot

• We Love Nepal
Re: Healthy Lifestyle.....!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 03:20:38 PM »
I'm a workaholic and I live alone so sometimes I tend to pick foods that are the most convenient and no-cook instant foods. And because I have no time to do regular exercise, 2 years into this lifestyle made me gain 40 lbs. That is not an exaggeration, and I had developed hemorrhoids. Long story short, I made a lifestyle overhaul and quit my job.

Now I usually munch on green leafy veggies and fresh fruits and well-cooked meat. I stayed away from eating too much fast food and in 6 month's time, I was back on the groove. Now I'm 150 lbs, has a well toned body and most of all a healthy disposition. I have never looked back since.

So for those out there who are in a similar situation, it's not yet too late! Change your lifestyle now! It may be a long and arduous journey, but once you get there, ahh, bliss, pure bliss.

mark

Offline tobymagmire

• We Love Nepal
    • what are cataracts
Re: Healthy Lifestyle.....!!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 12:47:15 AM »
If you wanna to leave healthy life style then always doing exercise like walking, running, swimming. All these exercises are perfect cardio exercise. And eating fresh and healthy foods and vegetable at home. 

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use