Author Topic: People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week  (Read 432 times)

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
People's Top Ten Celeb Quotes of the Week
« on: August 22, 2009, 07:21:32 AM »
 Photobucket

"I woke up at the 3 in the morning thinking, 'Maybe he emailed me?'"

– Oprah Winfrey, after meeting her new crush Jay-Z, on her Sirius Satellite Radio show

Photobucket

"Finally, the media would pay some attention to me."

– Britney Spears, revealing the No. 1 way the country would be different if she were president, while presenting the Top 10 list on the Late Show with David Letterman

Photobucket

"I'm going to read up on Judy Blume, rent some Molly Ringwald films and watch Twilight.

– Jerry O'Connell, planning his parenting strategy for when his twin daughters Dolly and Charlie, 7 months, enter high school, to PEOPLE

Photobucket

"We're outnumbered."

– Heidi Klum, telling USA Today why her fourth child will be her and husband Seal's last

Photobucket

"He's just a sweetheart."

– Donald Trump, on daughter Ivanka's new fiancι Jared Kushner, to PEOPLE

Photobucket

"That hurt so much that even my testicles hurt."

– Kelly Ripa, after watching a viral video of a man's painful landing on a Pogo Stick, on Live! With Regis and Kelly

Photobucket

"The bottom line here: Rosie O'Donnell is single again. Of course she is, now that I'm married! I have the worst timing!"

– David Letterman, joking about the rumored split between O'Donnell and her partner Kelli Carpenter-O'Donnell, on his late show

Photobucket

"I'm too old for this s–."

– Robin Wright Penn, on why she's moving on following her split from husband Sean Penn, to More magazine

Photobucket

"I think about it every minute."

– Cloris Leachman, after being asked if she still cares about sex at her age, on the The Wendy Williams Show

Photobucket

"Hundreds of women are already lining up to drown Jon Gosselin."

– Jimmy Fallon, on the Las Vegas pool party Gosselin is hosting, on his late show

Source:
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20299529,00.html

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use