Author Topic: Depp to become Hollywood's highest paid actor  (Read 509 times)

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
Depp to become Hollywood's highest paid actor
« on: November 18, 2009, 03:58:09 PM »

Johnny Depp will be making bank on the upcoming Pirates Of The Caribbean movie!

According to the Sun, Depp will receive $30 million to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow for the fourth sequel in the franchise.

When he shoots Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Johnny will become Hollywood’s highest-paid actor. It places Depp ahead of Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks and Mel Gibson, who get around $26 million a movie.

This sequel will lose a couple of their main characters; both Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom have opted out of starring in the film. But Geoffrey Rush will return to play Captain Barbossa, and we also hear Penelope Cruz may be the female lead.

Also confirmed on the film is Rob Marshall, who confirmed recently that he’ll be directing. He recently said, “Ya know, it’s something that I was offered, and never in the world thought I would do but then I was like ‘why not?’… I’m doing ‘Pirates of the Caribbean….” According to the AICN report, Marshall also mentioned that he had met with Johnny Depp, and that they are both excited to work together.

A source says, “The movie will feature flashbacks to Jack’s early life.” Pirates 4 comes out in theaters Summer 2011.

src

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Offline naughtyboy

Re: Depp to become Hollywood's highest paid actor
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »
2011  kati lamo samay pharkhine parne ho
dEAd  mAn  wAlkiNg

Offline ReSi

• wln Friend
    • Welcome Welcome Welcome
Re: Depp to become Hollywood's highest paid actor
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 04:57:50 PM »
tyai ta bhanya
तपाईहरू सँग मिलेर खुशी बाड्‌न चाहन्‍छु
http://residesi.blogspot.com

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use