Author Topic: 4-year-old found drinking beer on the streets  (Read 898 times)

Offline naughtyboy

4-year-old found drinking beer on the streets
« on: December 18, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »
A mother says she feels like a failure, after her four-year-old son was found walking the streets, drinking beer.

Hayden Wright managed to break the security locks on the door in his home in Tennessee, and escape into the night.

Officers say he was also wearing a dress when he was found.

His mother April said she panicked when she woke up and found her son wasn't there.

"He runs away trying to find his father," she said. "He wants to get in trouble so he can go to jail, because that's where his daddy is."

It's understood police reports say the boy rang the doorbell of a nearby neighbour, who found him holding a partially drunk can of beer.

"He got it out of my father's cooler in the back and how he got it open I don't understand because it was one of those tab beers," said his mother.

But that wasn't the end of it. It's also reported that Hayden snuck into a nearby house, and stole five christmas gifts, one of which was the brown girl's dress that he was wearing when he was found.

April Wright said she was embarrassed and scared, But she added, "Kids do things like this and it's out of your control, you can only do the best you can as a mother, everyone makes mistakes. It was an honest mistake."

Child Protective Services says April Wright will get to keep custody of Hayden.
dEAd  mAn  wAlkiNg

Offline ReSi

• wln Friend
    • Welcome Welcome Welcome
Re: 4-year-old found drinking beer on the streets
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 05:03:44 PM »
lau k k sunna pareko
तपाईहरू सँग मिलेर खुशी बाड्‌न चाहन्‍छु
http://residesi.blogspot.com

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2010, 07:37:12 PM »
KOI KOI PARENTS HARU TA PAGAL HUNCHHA BACHHA HARU LAI PANI BEER,WINE PANI TASTE GARNA DINCHHA.TEHI BHAYERA YO SANO 4 YEAR OLD CHILD LE PANI BEER KHANA JANE KO HOLA RE K..
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Offline deadalive

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2010, 09:30:39 AM »
thukka mero jindagi .maile ahile samma khayeko chaina .yo fuchhey koml ife rahecha .have fun guyssssssssss..................

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 08:52:36 PM »
YEA YEA SABAI PARENTS LE GARDA HO
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline jessijo821

• We Love Nepal
How To Get Cash For Junk Cars Through Junk Car Remova
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 03:01:10 PM »
It's quite a common sight, these days, to see an old used car being hauled away from your neighborhood. Junk car removal is becoming more and more common as it offers you a great way to help preserve the environment and at the same time, make some money as well. In today's market, a used car which is still in running condition has good value.

Offline sanjita123

• We Love Nepal
international news
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
India’s Economy Slows, With Global Implications
By JIM YARDLEY and VIKAS BAJAJ

India’s problems have dampened hopes that it, along with China and other non-Western economies, might help revive global growth.

Offline bhutan

• We Love Nepal
    • Pharmacy Pacific
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 11:51:45 AM »
saya bisa merasakan hal yang sama seperti yang sang ibu rasakan. Sedih rasanya melihat hasil perjuangan hidup dan mati berujung pada hal yang demikian. Namun bagaimanapun kita harus tetap mendoakan dan rela menerimanya kembali tanpa memperdulikan masa lalunya jika ia kelak ingin kembali. Pelukan hangat cinta kasih akan sangat membantunya untuk kembali pada kebenaran hidup

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use