Author Topic: why can't i host two domain names in welove nepal.com  (Read 550 times)

Offline sangv

• We Love Nepal
why can't i host two domain names in welove nepal.com
« on: December 23, 2009, 08:34:52 AM »
sir why can't i host two domain names in welovenepal.com

what i mean is i have two domains domain.com and domain.org my domain.com is hosted in welovenepal and is working fine but while i try to host  my domain.org it says some errors there what can i do now...

i get the following message

Error from domain wrapper: Domain already exists, it was not added.: domain.mymaindomain.co.cc

where domain = my curently domain and
         mymaindomain = the domain which is hosted in welovenepal.com as a major domain...

and how can i change the main domain from existing domain to new domain hosted in welovenepal.com..

sangv..

Offline sherpa

• Root Admin
  • Project Manager
  • cyber samurai
    • Bridge to Nepal & Nepali
Re: why can't i host two domain names in welove nepal.com
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 10:12:57 AM »
The error says the domain.org exits in some other server or it might be parked . First you point domin.org to ns1.welovenepal.net, ns2.welovenepal.net then on your cPanel click on addon domains and add domain.org. To change your primary domain please write to sherpa_ns@r2.dion.ne.jp with your primary domain name, username and the email address you had used to register with us.
Please note: in some case changing primary domain could lose data of pervious domain.
If any problems on adding domain after you point your domain to our server feel free to write me @   sherpa_ns@r2.dion.ne.jp with your primary domain name, username and password as well the domain you wish to add

Sherpa
Be respectful with other members means no flaming, insulting, belittling, harassing or threatening in PMs and please don?t post rude, upsetting, offensive word   :scout_en:

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use