Author Topic: Change made in Photo Gallery  (Read 756 times)

Offline sherpa

• Root Admin
  • Project Manager
  • cyber samurai
    • Bridge to Nepal & Nepali
Change made in Photo Gallery
« on: March 11, 2010, 04:39:58 PM »
Guys

Always thanks for your kind support. I am really sorry for not being with you guys. I didnít know working student could be is this much hard. Any way if time permits I will be going to finish my MBA very soon. At the moment I don't have any plan for further study so I will be around with you guys again.
I had changed many scripts in Photo gallery. Some are provide by maker and some are our own. Now we have SEO as well Spider links. Photo links might look different then before but for some time the spider will link to real URL and SEO will error 403 and links to real photo so there is nothing to worry about. Major search engine has already started to index the photo of wln.

Regards
Sherpa
Be respectful with other members means no flaming, insulting, belittling, harassing or threatening in PMs and please don?t post rude, upsetting, offensive word   :scout_en:

Offline काली

• wln Friend
Re: Change made in Photo Gallery
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 12:50:33 PM »
हाम्रो शेर्पा भाई हराउनु भयो भनेर चिन्ता लाई रा'को थ्यो हैन रै'छ, खुशी लाग्यो । अनि पढाईमा पनि सफलताको लागि हार्दिक शुभकामना छ, साथै फोटो ग्यालेरी पहिलेको भन्दा राम्रो बनाउनु भएकोमा पनि धन्यबाद छ । 

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2010, 05:27:59 PM »
gud to know about the technical uplift of the photo gallery.. .. keep up with with gud work... best of luck ... me along with all wLn frens will be at ur every move.. And best of luck with study :P

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Offline baby girl

• sexy baby
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 08:13:52 AM »
yeah no it look much better with more option
great work

Offline dorje

• Ma timro Chyangba
  • ~X~दोर्जे~Y~
    • www.grandhotel.com
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 11:19:25 AM »
ma ta jhan bharkhar aaudai chhu sabai kura check garepachhi bhanchu hai sasura ziu ?? hehehee
I'd Give Up EveryThings 4 One Moment Width U 4 One Moment Itz Better Den Life Time Of Never Knowing U.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use