Author Topic: Ewan McGregor blasts Bush, Blair/flies in a Fighter Jet  (Read 444 times)

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
Ewan McGregor blasts Bush, Blair/flies in a Fighter Jet
« on: April 03, 2010, 02:59:31 AM »

Scottish actor Ewan  McGregor has slammed former US President George W Bush and former  British PM Tony Blair over the wars fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The  Trainspotting star is furious that Bush has not been called to account  for his decision to invade the two countries and is dismayed Blair never  apologised for UK's involvement in the controversial conflict, Daily  Express reported.

"My thing about politicians is that ultimately  they're never really accountable for what they do. I think that's awful.  No one goes, 'Wait a minute, Tony - before you go, don't you think we  have a right to know about this and this?' People are dead, there's  blood on the streets, and is anyone accountable? I was pleased that  Blair had to sit down and answer for his decisions. And saddened that  Bush never will," McGregor said.

"Bush has retired to the golf  course. I cannot stomach that. It's not right. Blair hasn't said sorry  or, by all accounts, made any comment to the kids who lost their arms  and legs and eyes. Probably thousands of kids - and he hasn't visited  them. I don't know how you live with yourself, really," he added.

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use