Author Topic: People's Top Celeb Quotes of the Week!  (Read 492 times)

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
People's Top Celeb Quotes of the Week!
« on: April 03, 2010, 03:18:21 AM »

"Bieber fever – I'm not necessarily a  fan. I don't listen to that kind of music. I like, like, Kurt Cobain is  like my dream boyfriend."

– Miley Cyrus, clarifying her musical  crushes, to MTV

"I don't starve myself in an  extremist way. You're not taking away my coffee or my dairy or my glass  of wine because I'd be devastated. My advice: just stop eating s– every  day."

– Jennifer Aniston, on her sensible diet, to Harper's  Bazaar U.K. magazine

"Here's proof that love is alive and  well in Hollywood – at least for my darling husband and my husband's  darling husband."

– Jennifer Garner, joking about the "prototype  for the great Hollywood bromance" – the relationship between her husband  Ben Affleck and Matt Damon, at the presentation of the 24th American  Cinematheque Award

"I'm so excited The Hills is  finally over and I can now become a full-time motion picture actress."

–  Heidi Montag, revealing her post-reality show plans to become a  Hollywood mogul, to PEOPLE

"Some people overdo it a little bit.  I don't want to say names – Conan O'Brien. And I don't want to say the  word karma, but he doesn't have a show and I do."

– Kirstie  Alley, having her revenge for being late-night show fodder, on Rachael  Ray

"[Russell] likes to buy  those bride magazines. He's a bridezilla! He wants everything to be  monogrammed."

– Katy Perry, on fiancι Russell Brand's wedding  excitement, to InStyle magazine

"Like they said, he is half-baked.  They pulled him out of the oven too soon.  He wasn't properly formed."

–  Sharon Osbourne, describing her Celebrity Apprentice co-competitor Rod  Blagojevich, on The Ellen DeGeneres Show

"I don't know if this is too much  for your magazine, but I can actually mentally give myself an orgasm."

–  Lady Gaga, to New York magazine

"I am so glad I'm DEAF! Every time  they mention Justin Bieber or Taylor Lautner, 10,000 girls SCREAM here  at Nickelodeon's KCA!...Now Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus here at KCA. They  are screaming so loud even I CAN HEAR IT!"

– Hearing impaired  actress Marlee Matlin, Tweeting from the Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards

"I guess she doesn't read magazines,  which makes sense because she basically has one on her face."

–  Chelsea Handler, questioning how Jesse James's alleged mistress  Michelle McGee could have not known that he was married, on her E!online  blog

www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20357088,00.html

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
Re: People's Top Celeb Quotes of the Week!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 02:50:20 PM »
NIce one dammi cha
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use