Author Topic: Pakistani Cricket Star(Sohaib Malik) weds Indian Tennis Princess(Sania Mirza)...  (Read 718 times)

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN

The hero proposes to his girlfriend but his ex-beau enters the scene when the marriage is all set to take place. However, the problem is solved miraculously and the wedding takes place all of a sudden. If you think this happens only in Bollywood, think again, because Sania Mirza’s marriage with Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik was no different.

Sania and Shoaib announced earlier that the nikaah would take place on April 15 but they tied the knot on April 12 at a private ceremony attended by their close relatives and friends, taking everyone, including the journalists, unawares. The guests at the wedding offered zuhar namaz after the nikaah.

The wedding was supposed to take place on April 9 but it was postponed by 3 days after the Qazi refused to perform the nikaah without Shoaib’s passport, which was seized by the police following an FIR filed by his first wife Ayesha Siddiqui. However, Sania's family got a no-objection certificate from the Hyderabad police, thus paving the way for the marriage.

Well, Sania may not be able to fulfill her dream of acting in Bollywood films but her wedding was like one!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 01:19:30 PM by SumaNiL »
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline deadalive

• We Love Nepal
javascript:void(0);i hate this couple......love to see shania but not with shoib.......

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
NICE COUPLE RE K! :pani
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
NICE COUPLE RE K! :pani
:mad:  :chair: m jealous of this couple
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline deadalive

• We Love Nepal

Offline robbywilson

• We Love Nepal
Nice sharing.......

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use