Author Topic: how soft drink impact your health  (Read 869 times)

Offline CoNfesSiOn

• ..was only dreaming.
    • Treasure Of Nepal
how soft drink impact your health
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:48:43 PM »
ASTHAMA  .. KIDNEY ISSUES .. SUGAR OVERLOAD.. DISSOLVES TOOTH ENAMEL.. HEART DISEASES ... REPRODUCTIVE ISSUES..OBESITY... OSTEOPOROIS .. ARE SOME OF THE ISSUES OF SOFT DRINK IMPACT ON HEALTH ..
HAVE A LOOK ON THE IMAGE
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:59:14 PM by CoNfesSiOn »

Cherish Yesterday,Dream tomorrow,Live Today...

Latest celebrity Gossip    Computer n' Tech

Offline steveboston

• We Love Nepal
Re: how soft drink impact your health
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 11:00:20 PM »
A lot of carbonated liquids are acid and some may have a pH of 3 or even lower. The p can reduce the mineral content of the tooth, making the the pearly whites sluggish, more sensitive, and more subject to corrosion. Enjoying acid liquids over a while and steady having can therefore deteriorate the tooth tooth. Enjoying through a hay is often advised by dental practitioners as the drink is then consumed from the back of the mouth and does not come into contact with the the pearly whites as much.

Offline seterpaul

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 09:56:42 PM »
Well,taking soft drink one enjoys a lot but they don't know how it will effect to your health.I want to say that they must take care of it & try to avoid it as much as possible.I hope you understood the thing.Thanks for sharing.

Offline seterpaul

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:57:13 PM »
Well,taking soft drink one enjoys a lot but they don't know how it will effect to your health.I want to say that they must take care of it & try to avoid it as much as possible.I hope you understood the thing.Thanks for sharing.

Offline broneperry

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 02:28:28 AM »
I would like to tell you that Never Drink Soft Drink because it is not Good for your Health. It is made by Gutter Water and its Quality is very Cheap.

Offline eddiecrosby

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:12:05 PM »
Enjoying a very acidic liquid and have regular teeth can damage the tooth. Benefit through a hay is often advised by dental practitioners as the beverage is then consumed by the back of the mouth. I mean they have to take care of it and try to avoid as much as possible.I hope you understand the thing.

Offline alicewatson

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 06:59:06 PM »
I used to inhale soda as a person, but once I started to care enough about losing weight as I weaned off it. Many other Soft drink is bed for over body.

Offline adamparker

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 11:04:52 PM »
Soft drinks are incredibly acid, so much so that they can eat through the lining of an metal can and leach metal from the can if it rests on the display very long. Alzheimer people who have been autopsied, all have high stages of metal in their heads. Pollutants in our body can cause to many nerve and other illnesses.

Offline alanrogers

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Soft drink is harmful for our health. Soft drink can reduce calcium and phosphate level in our body. Soft drink affects growth of bones in children. Soft drink may increase fat in your body. It is also responsible for cardiovascular disease.

Offline revenpiter

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 09:42:35 PM »
Soft drink is very bad for our health. It invites many diseases if you drink it more. It can also invites heart diseases. You can also get Asthma by drinking more soft drink.

Offline robinjack14

• We Love Nepal
    • Internet Marketing Services
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
Soft drink is harmful for over health. Some time drink Soft drink. It's create a many problems in our body. It's risky for over metabolic syndrome. It's made by the low quality water.

Offline roganwills

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 06:25:20 PM »
There has been significant clinical research that shows drinking soft drinks in high quantity regularly, particularly by children, leads to an array of health issues from lack, cavities, increases in weight and being overweight, higher cases of type two diabetes and heart disease.

Offline Adam Thomas

• We Love Nepal
    • 800 HD
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 01:30:07 AM »
This is very nice thing that the soft drinks are very harmful to the person which is we like to drink but it is creates many causes of diases. It is contain very huge amount of  carbonated liquids.

Offline wilmeraustin

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2012, 06:32:18 PM »
There has been significant clinical research that shows drinking soft drinks in high quantity regularly, particularly by children, leads health issues from lack of tooth decay, increases in weight and being overweight, higher cases of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

Offline hubcar4733

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 09:06:12 PM »
I have stopped drinking softdrinks about 2 years ago when I started getting stomach pains already.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use