Author Topic: Any Sign of Servers coming back to life ?  (Read 388 times)

Offline Risky

• Your Mind is a beautiful piece of God.
    • My Personal Homepage
Any Sign of Servers coming back to life ?
« on: April 12, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »
I was just worried, if there was any chance we would get back using WeloveNepal servers again, because the server I have been using is too slow and get's down most of the time and at this moment I am not in state to say for commercial hosting servers.

I tried many couldn't find one that would match to the reputation of Welovenepal especially I want to use mail function, and use most of the cpanel, file manager which free hosting servers don't provide, even if they provide the service is very limited.

-Risky  :ok:

Offline sherpa

• Root Admin
  • Project Manager
  • cyber samurai
    • Bridge to Nepal & Nepali
Re: Any Sign of Servers coming back to life ?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 01:05:27 PM »
I was just worried, if there was any chance we would get back using WeloveNepal servers again, because the server I have been using is too slow and get's down most of the time and at this moment I am not in state to say for commercial hosting servers.

I tried many couldn't find one that would match to the reputation of Welovenepal especially I want to use mail function, and use most of the cpanel, file manager which free hosting servers don't provide, even if they provide the service is very limited.

-Risky  :ok:

Give us 2 more weeks. Check link below so you will know why we are late.
http://www.welovenepal.com/?p=19842
Be respectful with other members means no flaming, insulting, belittling, harassing or threatening in PMs and please don?t post rude, upsetting, offensive word   :scout_en:

Offline Patience

• We Love Nepal
Re: Any Sign of Servers coming back to life ?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 04:20:08 PM »
Not yet
Visit Nepal 2011...Once is not Enough!!!

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use