Author Topic: Sunkoshi river trip  (Read 1026 times)

Offline शेर्पा

Sunkoshi river trip
« on: November 23, 2006, 03:10:13 AM »
DOLALGHAT TO CHATARA

The most common put in point of a Sukoshi river trip is Dolalghat; 3 hours drive east of Kathmandu. At the outset, the river is peaceful and the first day is a leisurely introduction to river life. The gentle sloping hills are typical to this area. Rich color and varied rock formations are evident during the entire trip. The Sunkoshi traverses the Mahabarat range and follows one of the main geological fault lines of the Himalaya. Camp immediately after Koohyay Bheer (rotten cliffy)
You hit a number of rapids after " Koohyay Bheer." En route the second day you come across many ethnic groups , each unique and colorful . Unlike other modes of travel, the river provides an easy access to remote areas seldom seen or visited by foreigner. Tonight's camp is above the Rosi khola, a tributary of the Sunkoshi.

more at
http://www.sherpagroup.org

Offline **dArK_bO!**

• WaItInG FoR U uNtIl I dIe
Re: Sunkoshi river trip
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 04:58:32 PM »
MALAI NI JANA MAN LAGYO BRODA
'Cause noth!n' lasts forever,And we both know hearts can change,And !t's hard to hold a candle,In the cold November ra!n

Offline SouthStar

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:41:23 AM »
useful info..
If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

Offline SOAD

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 06:19:38 PM »
hell timi ra ma jaaum hai!

Offline ReSi

• wln Friend
    • Welcome Welcome Welcome
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 10:18:28 AM »
wa ma pani jane soad
तपाईहरू सँग मिलेर खुशी बाड्‌न चाहन्‍छु
http://residesi.blogspot.com

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use