Author Topic: tiki bar  (Read 5397 times)

Offline valoasi

• We Love Nepal
    • world solution
tiki bar
« on: January 04, 2013, 02:29:12 AM »
http://www.palmhuts.com/ this is house of hurts.how this possible ..please visit and learn more.if you are really want this hut house.please visit this site.its imagine site.There has a great opportunity for you.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 02:38:32 AM by valoasi »
valoasi

Offline puspanand kumar yadav

• We Love Nepal
securities fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 12:09:43 PM »
US
Enron investors to split billions from lawsuit
From Karina Frayter CNN | September 9, 2008
In the largest settlement in the history of U.S. securities fraud cases, Enron shareholders and investors will split more than $7.2 billion from financial institutions accused of playing a role in the energy giant's downfall. About 1.5 million people and entities are eligible to share in the distribution of the money, according to Dan Newman, a spokesman for the law firm that represented the lead plaintiffs. "Investors will get an average of $6.79 per share of common stock and an average of $168.
Ads by Google

Master Without BachelorOnline MA in 12 months from leading British University - free catalogue college.ch
    Anti Corruption SolutionsDetect Corruption & Bribery In Your Business Network Today www.worldcompliance.com

TECH
SEC seeks securities fraud sniffer
November 17, 1999
by L. Scott Tillett From... ; IDG The Securities and Exchange Commission plans to develop a network application to scour public areas of the Internet to search for messages, unusual traffic patterns and other clues that may lead to the arrest of criminals engaged in online securities fraud. ; The SEC this month announced it would solicit proposals from vendors who could develop a system capable of scanning the Internet to gather data from the World Wide Web, Internet listservs and newsgroups.
JUSTICE
Feds: Three indicted in $200 million Ponzi scheme
By Deborah Brunswick, CNN | March 16, 2011
Three former executives at an Ohio financial company were indicted Wednesday on charges of defrauding investors of more than $200 million, according to Timothy Morrison, U.S attorney for the Southern District of Indiana According to the indictment, Akron, Ohio-based Fair Finance Co.'s then-chief executive officer,Timothy M. Durham, and two other men executed a scheme to defraud investors by making false and misleading statements about the company's...
JUSTICE
Statue stolen from Madoff found with message
January 1, 2009
A statue worth more than $10,000 that was stolen from the Palm Beach, Florida, estate of Wall Street investment adviser Bernard Madoff has been recovered, police said Thursday. Palm Beach police Sgt. Chris Proscia said the 4-foot-high statue was found Wednesday morning with a message attached to it reading: "Bernie the Swindler, Lesson: Return stolen property to rightful owners." The statue was stolen December 19, eight days after Madoff was arrested in New York on suspicion of operating a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
JUSTICE
Misinterpretation of fraud statute led WorldCom case dismissal
By Brian Lehman FindLaw Columnist Special to CNN.com | September 5, 2003
Last week, Oklahoma's attorney general made headlines by filing criminal charges against MCI WorldCom and six of its former high-ranking employees. They are charged with committing securities fraud by understating WorldCom's expenses, overstating its income, and (to make the ledgers balance) debiting various accounts without any legitimate reason. Several years ago, a similar civil securities fraud case, Goldstein v. MCI WorldCom, was brought against two of the defendants -- former CEO Bernard Ebbers and former CFO Scott Sullivan.
POLITICS
AllPolitics
August 22, 1998
Ballot Results Arizona YES 63 NO 37 ;Back to topCALIFORNIAProp. 208A yes vote supports limits to the amount of contributions to a candidates campaign, and supports setting a limit on what amount candidates can spend to get elected. A yes vote supports prohibiting lobbyist contributions.;Ballot Results California YES 63 NO 37 ; A yes vote supports state constitutional prohibition of preferential treatment based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, education, and contracting ;Ballot Results California YES 56 NO 44 ; A yes vote supportsprohibiting the Legislature from restricting attorneyclient fee arrangements.
JUSTICE
Waksal's teeth delay prison
June 24, 2003
Thanks to some dental problems, former ImClone CEO Sam Waksal will enjoy an extra three weeks of freedom before heading off to federal prison for the next seven years. Waksal was scheduled to surrender July 2 to begin serving his seven-year, three-months prison term for insider trading, obstruction of justice and bank fraud. But according to a spokesperson for his lawyer, Waksal's surrender has been postponed until July 23 so that he can undergo a surgical dental procedure.
ENTERTAINMENT
Showbuzz
August 28, 1998
LOS ANGELES CNN James Brolin, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of the assistant to Marcus Welby, M.D., got a belated wedding present Thursday his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And, of course, his adoring bride was there. Brolin and Barbra Streisand wed July 1 in Malibu and apparently still feel like newlyweds.;Jim, Im delighted to be here as your wife, Streisand said at the unveiling ceremony. Im very proud of you.;I just want to thank my loving and gorgeous wife, said Brolin.
JUSTICE
Soldier who allegedly killed 16 Afghans engaged in financial fraud
By Chris Dignam, CNN | March 22, 2012
The U.S. soldier accused of murdering 16 Afghan civilians engaged in fraud during his career as a financial adviser and skipped out paying nearly $1.5 million to an elderly client, according to financial records. Before joining the military in late 2001, U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales was accused of multiple instances of securities fraud. That includes a May 2000 complaint alleging Bales bilked over $600,000 from an elderly Ohio couple's retirement fund, according to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, an independent securities regulator.
LIVING
10 best excuses for coming to work late
By Rosemary Haefner | June 9, 2008
Some people wake up each morning before the alarm rings, glad to see the glowing sun and excited to start the day. They arrive to work whistling and are hard at work before most people even arrive. These rare creatures, also known as "morning people," are incomprehensible to those of you whose morning routines are exercises in panic and frustration. A lot more people belong in that latter group than you might have guessed. Fifteen percent of workers admit to arriving late at least once a week, according to a recent CareerBuilder.

>

Articles By Date
JUSTICE
Soldier who allegedly killed 16 Afghans engaged in financial fraud
By Chris Dignam, CNN | March 22, 2012
The U.S. soldier accused of murdering 16 Afghan civilians engaged in fraud during his career as a financial adviser and skipped out paying nearly $1.5 million to an elderly client, according to financial records. Before joining the military in late 2001, U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales was accused of multiple instances of securities fraud. That includes a May 2000 complaint alleging Bales bilked over $600,000 from an elderly Ohio couple's retirement fund, according to the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, an independent securities regulator.
Advertisement
JUSTICE
Feds: Three indicted in $200 million Ponzi scheme
By Deborah Brunswick, CNN | March 16, 2011
Three former executives at an Ohio financial company were indicted Wednesday on charges of defrauding investors of more than $200 million, according to Timothy Morrison, U.S attorney for the Southern District of Indiana According to the indictment, Akron, Ohio-based Fair Finance Co.'s then-chief executive officer,Timothy M. Durham, and two other men executed a scheme to defraud investors by making false and misleading statements about the company's...
JUSTICE
Financier Stanford indicted on mail, wire and securities fraud
By Terry Frieden CNN Justice Producer | June 19, 2009
Billionaire financier Robert Allen Stanford has been indicted on charges of criminal conspiracy to commit mail, wire and securities fraud, actions that earned his company an estimated $7 billion, prosecutors said Friday. Stanford, who ran Stanford Group Co., turned himself in to federal authorities in Virginia on Thursday night. He faces criminal charges for a long series of alleged frauds outlined in a 21-count indictment. He has maintained his innocence. Three other Stanford Group executives and a former Antiguan official also are charged in the indictment.
JUSTICE
Statue stolen from Madoff found with message
January 1, 2009
A statue worth more than $10,000 that was stolen from the Palm Beach, Florida, estate of Wall Street investment adviser Bernard Madoff has been recovered, police said Thursday. Palm Beach police Sgt. Chris Proscia said the 4-foot-high statue was found Wednesday morning with a message attached to it reading: "Bernie the Swindler, Lesson: Return stolen property to rightful owners." The statue was stolen December 19, eight days after Madoff was arrested in New York on suspicion of operating a $50 billion Ponzi scheme.
US
Enron investors to split billions from lawsuit
From Karina Frayter CNN | September 9, 2008
In the largest settlement in the history of U.S. securities fraud cases, Enron shareholders and investors will split more than $7.2 billion from financial institutions accused of playing a role in the energy giant's downfall. About 1.5 million people and entities are eligible to share in the distribution of the money, according to Dan Newman, a spokesman for the law firm that represented the lead plaintiffs. "Investors will get an average of $6.79 per share of common stock and an average of $168.
JUSTICE
Misinterpretation of fraud statute led WorldCom case dismissal
By Brian Lehman FindLaw Columnist Special to CNN.com | September 5, 2003
Last week, Oklahoma's attorney general made headlines by filing criminal charges against MCI WorldCom and six of its former high-ranking employees. They are charged with committing securities fraud by understating WorldCom's expenses, overstating its income, and (to make the ledgers balance) debiting various accounts without any legitimate reason. Several years ago, a similar civil securities fraud case, Goldstein v. MCI WorldCom, was brought against two of the defendants -- former CEO Bernard Ebbers and former CFO Scott Sullivan.
JUSTICE
Waksal's teeth delay prison
June 24, 2003
Thanks to some dental problems, former ImClone CEO Sam Waksal will enjoy an extra three weeks of freedom before heading off to federal prison for the next seven years. Waksal was scheduled to surrender July 2 to begin serving his seven-year, three-months prison term for insider trading, obstruction of justice and bank fraud. But according to a spokesperson for his lawyer, Waksal's surrender has been postponed until July 23 so that he can undergo a surgical dental procedure.
TECH
SEC seeks securities fraud sniffer
November 17, 1999
by L. Scott Tillett From... ; IDG The Securities and Exchange Commission plans to develop a network application to scour public areas of the Internet to search for messages, unusual traffic patterns and other clues that may lead to the arrest of criminals engaged in online securities fraud. ; The SEC this month announced it would solicit proposals from vendors who could develop a system capable of scanning the Internet to gather data from the World Wide Web, Internet listservs and newsgroups.
ENTERTAINMENT
Showbuzz
August 28, 1998
LOS ANGELES CNN James Brolin, who won an Emmy for his portrayal of the assistant to Marcus Welby, M.D., got a belated wedding present Thursday his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And, of course, his adoring bride was there. Brolin and Barbra Streisand wed July 1 in Malibu and apparently still feel like newlyweds.;Jim, Im delighted to be here as your wife, Streisand said at the unveiling ceremony. Im very proud of you.;I just want to thank my loving and gorgeous wife, said Brolin.
POLITICS
AllPolitics
August 22, 1998
Ballot Results Arizona YES 63 NO 37 ;Back to topCALIFORNIAProp. 208A yes vote supports limits to the amount of contributions to a candidates campaign, and supports setting a limit on what amount candidates can spend to get elected. A yes vote supports prohibiting lobbyist contributions.;Ballot Results California YES 63 NO 37 ; A yes vote supports state constitutional prohibition of preferential treatment based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin in public employment, education, and contracting ;Ballot Results California YES 56 NO 44 ; A yes vote supportsprohibiting the Legislature from restricting attorneyclient fee arrangements.
 fore more information visit this site ;http://articles.cnn.com/keyword/securities-fraud

Offline manishakarna

• We Love Nepal
Re: tiki barcolorist nyc
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 12:35:24 PM »
1. Vartali Hair Salon
Category: Hair Salons
Neighborhood: Midtown East
4.5 star rating
9 reviews
115 E 57th St
New York, NY 10022
(212) 935-4640
Photo of Line B.
they did EXACTLY what I wanted and I could not be happier.  Besides from the colorist assistant ( who thought she was to fight a war on my scalp when washing my hair ) both Colorist and Cutter were perfect. Listened
2. Serge Normant at John Frieda
Neighborhoods: West Village, Meatpacking District
3.0 star rating
14 reviews
825 Washington St
New York, NY 10014
(212) 675-0001
Photo of Suela N.
After reading the wonderful reviews for Simone Mangano, I decided to try the miracle of the best colorist in the world, first hand. Boy have I lived to regret it!! Instead of my beautiful blonde and caramel highlighted
3. Cutler
Neighborhood: Midtown West
4.0 star rating
42 reviews
47 W 57th St
New York, NY 10019
(212) 308-3838
Photo of Heather M.
Im a strict devotee of Kim Vo. But since it's not easy to fly out to LA for the wknd for some balayage, I had to find a colorist in NYC. Sure, there are a million top notch colorists in this city, but as the saying goes
4. Sharon Dorram Color At Sally Hershberger
Categories: Makeup Artists, Hair Salons, Nail Salons
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
5.0 star rating
12 reviews
17 E 71st St
New York, NY 10021
(212) 535-3519
Photo of christin a.
I'll second that review on Chris Lospalluto.  I've only had the good fortune to see him once for a cut while I was on business in NYC but agree that he's a genius.  I have fine blonde hair and usually am not pleased
5. Ion Studio
Neighborhood: SoHo
3.5 star rating
22 reviews
41 Wooster St
New York, NY 10013
(212) 343-9060
Photo of Katherine B.
I've been traveling around this city looking for a colorist to stick.  Ion is my one.  I signed up for a free consultation after seeing Ion Studio named "Best for Brunettes" in the New York Best of Beauty.  They took me
6. Butterfly Studio Salon
Neighborhood: Flatiron
4.5 star rating
48 reviews
149 5th Ave
New York, NY 10010
(212) 253-2100
Photo of Cleo P.
5 STARS for Troy Payne! the colorist with the best eye for what will work for you, regardless if YOU think you know what's gonna work for you. tee hee hee.  he's like the sage of colorists and will tell you what works
7. Antonio Prieto Salon
Categories: Hair Salons, Makeup Artists
Neighborhood: Chelsea
4.0 star rating
48 reviews
127 W 20th St
New York, NY 10011
(212) 255-3741
Photo of Holly S.
and walk out the door looking great.   I had major trust issues with colorists until I met Jill. She's the first colorist I've ever met who GETS IT. She doesn't push highlights, red tones, blond streaks, or any other
8. Roy Michaels Salon
Neighborhood: Midtown East
5.0 star rating
5 reviews
127 E 56th St
New York, NY 10022
(212) 319-5355
Photo of Alexa B.
I have been going here all my life-- they are amazing. You know a salon rocks when you live in Boston and travel to get your haircut in NYC. Everyone's great but Roy gives amazing cuts and Rosemary is a MASTER colorist
9. Slate Salon
Neighborhoods: East Village, Alphabet City
5.0 star rating
10 reviews
131 E 7th St
New York, NY 10009
(212) 358-7583
Photo of Grace N.
in NYC. He is an expert on blondes and gives a fabulous cut and blowout. He's also extremely nice, warm and accommodating. It's 7pm on a Friday night and he is still here with me.  I think his prices are extremely fair
10. Christopher Crabaugh Beauty
Neighborhood: Flatiron
4.0 star rating
24 reviews
48 W 22nd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 924-2877
Photo of Lianne S.
http://articles.cnn.com/keyword/securities-fraudhttp://

Offline Hannah

• We Love Nepal
Re: tiki bar
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 10:40:27 PM »
The interiors and exteriors of tiki bars often include "Tiki god" masks and carvings, grasscloth, tapa cloth and tropical sellmyapp.net fabrics, torches, woven fish traps, and glass floats, bamboo, plants, lava stone, Hula girl, palm tree motifs, tropical murals and other South Pacific-themed decorations.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use