Author Topic: Free Webhosting of 200 MB for Nepali  (Read 8457 times)

Offline sabina54

• We Love Nepal
Re: Free Webhosting of 200 MB for Nepali
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 09:51:21 AM »
emovshiphop:
Bangladesh Forex Help Center
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wiki letter w.svg
   This article is an orphan, as few or no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions may be available. (March 2010)
Bangladesh Association of International Recruiting Agencies Bairalogo.jpg
Formation    1984, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Headquarters    130 New Eskaton Road, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Key people    Abul Basher, President
Website    http://www.hrexport-baira.org/
Bangladesh Association of International Recruiting Agencies[1] (BAIRA) is an association of national level with its international reputation of co-operation and welfare of the migrant workforce as well as its approximately 700 member agencies in collaboration with and support from the Government of Bangladesh.
Manpower export from Bangladesh was pioneered in 1976. Since then, International Recruiting or Placement Agents under BAIRA have successfully recruited 5.5 million[2] (approximate, 2009) Bangladeshis for jobs abroad. This resulted in record highest remittance inflow and foreign exchange earned of US$ 10 billion[3] (net) for the fiscal year 2008-9, making BAIRA the leading contributor to Bangladesh's foreign exchange reserve.
Contents

Offline nidesh

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 01:51:48 PM »
Hy all..Yo Free 200 MB hosting ajhai baki cha? Maile balla thaha paen. Maile Free site chalaundai chu..as a sub domain. You can see it at http://nepalaya.cwahi.net Yo site e Nepal ko information World ma share garne ra members haru lai different facilities dine aim rakheko cha. Yedi free hosting payea ma MOS ma gaera site register garera chalauna chahanchu. Please reply me and how can I apply for it. To contact me directly, e-mail at info.nepalaya@yahoo.com

Offline Risky

• Your Mind is a beautiful piece of God.
    • My Personal Homepage
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 09:22:35 PM »
I see the layout and theme of the forum has been changed. Is this offer still valid. If yes what is the procedure to get it ?? Any help would be appreciated. I see most of the moderator, forum members I used to see are gone. Even Sherpa dai seems busy these days.

Thank you,

Offline K Sirtung

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 06:06:05 PM »
yo offer ajhai pani chha ? keep me posted!!

Offline damihost

• We Love Nepal
    • Damihost | Free web hosting in nepal
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 11:29:59 PM »
sorry :Frowning:but i have also same offer :Laughing:but with 10Gb free web space and all other features that paid gives :clap:

http://www.damihost.com :laukha:

ANI CAPTCHA KATI GARO HO :gunthug:

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use