Author Topic: WHY MEN THINK ABT SEX WHEN THEY SEE WOMEN ?  (Read 7030 times)

Offline dYnasTy

• dYnasTy SumaN
Re: WHY MEN THINK ABT SEX WHEN THEY SEE WOMEN ?
« Reply #135 on: September 26, 2010, 02:56:59 PM »
:D
SumaNiL ruleZ'

Offline quizzy

• We Love Nepal
    • chaina website mero :S
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2011, 06:36:50 PM »
I discuss this topic with so many men what they think about woman when they see a woman, most of them have answered they think about sex or their beauty.
what a funny topic  :mare: :mare: :mare: :mare:
Well I've read about a scientist who used to get sick when he saw any female, sth. Cavendish was his name. But I don't think there are ppl like u mentioned who  instantly get horny seeing any woman on the road...
And did u discuss with MANY men? Who were they? ones who were just out of min. 2-3 years of imprisonment?

Oh maybe I am exaggerating the topic ..if you're talking about attraction then yes..It's the natural instinct. There is no need to delve behind this why and no need to worry. The attraction dampens after some time.  If you are single the vibration might last for long, if you are a playboy for even more...
aai

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
« Reply #137 on: May 07, 2012, 11:28:05 AM »
XXX Movies धेरै हेरेकोले अणि त्यों फ्लिम हरुमा नया नया इस्टाइल +   दृश्य भएकोले  :Laughing:
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Offline khem grg

• तिम्रो मुस्कानले नै मेरो संसार हस्ने छ
« Reply #138 on: June 02, 2012, 01:26:56 AM »
 this stupid  Question please ask first  women.. i see in my life,, many women reap  handsome boy.. but i don't   get like that stupid felling ..
Someday you'll cry for me,,,Like i cried for you
Someday you'll miss me,,,,,  Like i missed you
Someday you'll need me ,,,,, Like i needed you
Someday you'll love me,,, But i wont love you

Offline hubcar4733

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #139 on: July 30, 2012, 08:42:03 PM »
Maybe majority of men think that way but me as a man offshore merchant account, I  can't think that for all women - only beautiful and sexy women I guess.  :clap:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 04:13:40 AM by hubcar4733 »

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use