Author Topic: UNSUCESSFUL LOVE, please write a ur's view abt story  (Read 904 times)

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
  • luv is like a heaven but hurts like a hell
    • http://samiel4ever.blogspot.com
UNSUCESSFUL LOVE, please write a ur's view abt story
« on: January 28, 2007, 06:19:27 AM »
hi grl's & guy's ..this is a one true love story which is taken frm.. fursad.com..their had a two article's . the part 1st was written by grl & part 2nd by guy.

PART ONE (1)  :dance1:

I have always believed in fairy tales. I always thought there would be someone special whom god had created for me and one day he would come for me. Ask me out on his knees and take me away forever with him. But it is strange how things happen. You are trudging your life lane when suddenly out of no where love enters your life and it touches you in such a way that you know nothing is going to be the same again.

I first met my prince on air. He was a radio jockey and the first time I heard him, I fell in love with his voice. It was almost 4 years back. I had a tough time in college that day and wanted to hear some soothing music. I am not a person who would buy CD?s and listen to them so I just started searching the radio stations. As I started flipping different FM stations I heard a voice that stopped me. I wanted to hear music but now I was listening to him. His voice on air was like water. It was just flowing and I found myself flowing away with him. It was only when he said the show was over I came back to my senses. I smiled alone for being so stupid and slept thinking how would this guy be in person. I never knew when he had his next program and I never heard him again for months. In the mean time I graduated from my college and was now busy with my hectic work. One fine day I was so tired with my schedule that I decided to take a off from work. I just sat on my bed whole day reading magazines and listening to the radio. It was 3 pm and then I heard his voice again. I couldn?t believe I was listening to him again after almost a year. He began his show and I just closed my eyes and listened to him. His voice was so deep. I felt as if he was whispering into my ears. He was on a sms request program and was giving his mobile no on air. How could I miss it?..I just wrote a line ?good voice ?? and sent it to him. To my surprise he called back and that?s how it all began.

I would now listen to him everyday. It had become a ritual for me which I had to follow. I would wait everyday for his program. I became completely crazy about his voice. I would even take lunch break at 11 am so that I could listen to his show. Everybody thought I was crazy. I knew I was. What I didn?t know was the fact that I was moving to a different horizon of craziness.

I would talk to him at midnight; he would call me up at 3 am just to say hi. I am not a person who would do such stupid stuffs yet there I was, doing same thing which I believed was stupid. I was not myself any more. I didn?t know what was happening but I loved whatever was going on. We would keep sending stupid funny sms to each other and every time my cell rang I hoped it was him. I would make everybody at my home to listen to his show. All of them thought I was out of my head but they agreed his show was good and that?s what mattered to me.

Finally one day we decided to meet. I must admit I was nervous?. hell nervous. I told my sister I was going to meet him and she thought it was a bad idea. She told me ?He sounds good but RJ?s are not somebody you can trust? But did I care?? I was too excited to meet him. I don?t remember whatever we talked that day. I was right in front of him and I couldn?t take my eyes off him. He was not an extraordinary handsome hunk that girls would roll down over but he had that magnetic aura around him. It was as if he had his spell on me. There was so much of depth in his eyes and I wanted to explore it. He looked so calm, composed and clear. I met him for just half an hour but that changed my life.

We kept in touch through internet and our sms?s. I met him again almost after a year. He had some kind of a charm that I couldn?t resist. I just kept on looking at him and I remember him saying ?Don?t look at me like that you will fall in love? I just wished he knew I was already in love with him. But did he love me back? I had no answer to that. And I kept searching for his answer in his sms and phone calls.

One day finally I dared to ask him if he loved me and he said yes. That was the happiest moment of my life. I had tears in my eyes when he said that. I felt I was complete and I didn?t need anything more in my life. But destiny struck back?. may be he needed something more from life. He wasn?t ready to commit and I had to accept his decision with a smile. I knew he loved me but I didn?t know what stopped him from saying ?be mine forever?

Time started flying and I waited everyday for him. My love was turning into my pain. I knew he would come some day for me but how would I make the world believe it. I had my responsibility as a daughter and I had to fulfill it. I prepared myself to spend my life with someone else. I know my parents have chosen a very good man for me and he will always keep me happy but the question is will I be able to do that back? I wonder if I can love him back the way he loves me but I have promised I will try.

Finally time had come for me to leave my dreams just to make my parents dream come true. Still I hoped at some point he would say ?don?t go be mine forever? but he didn?t. I deleted his number from my cell but silly me ?he was engraved in my soul. How could I erase him from my soul? I decided I would never think about him again but my mind doesn?t support me. I decided I would never love him again but my heart betrays me all the time. I hate him so much for letting me go. Had he pulled me in his arms and said ?be my princess forever?..?

I always say I hate him but poor me?. every time I say that, I find myself moving a little bit closer to him. We are miles apart now. I haven?t met him for more than 2 years but still I carry him along with me wherever I go. I see him in the rains, I see him in the snows , I hear his voice when I close my eyes, I feel his love when I watch the moon and I see him when I look at myself.

I may never see him again, I may never meet him again in life but every time I am with him in my thoughts, it?s truly like living a fairy tale.

PART TWO (2) :-
"TO BE CONTINUE "

i know it's been a very long but hope... u all give a time to read this Article.
thanks.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 06:21:15 AM by Nepali_gal »
It Only Takes a Few Seconds To Hurt people You Love & It Can Take Years To Heal

Offline NoBody

Re: UNSUCESSFUL LOVE, please write a ur's view abt story
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 07:36:17 AM »
story ramro cha tara kata kata chitta nai bujena chat n sms phone calls ..main ta kt pahila nai awaz sunda nai  lop ma parya jasto .. yesto sochda it this possible yesto huncha ra  jasto lagneycha tara j hosh sunda maza lagney cha
I am Nobody.

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 04:24:05 AM »
Thank u thank u

Offline haku Black

• alchi ko pinda
  • nepali
    • sports unlimited
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 06:38:33 AM »
2nd part wating hai

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 06:41:29 AM »
2nd part nai harayako cha aahele ...aba aafule nai banayr rakhadinchu :laugh2:

Offline haku Black

• alchi ko pinda
  • nepali
    • sports unlimited
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2007, 06:50:01 AM »
huncha padaula ni k vayo ta

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2007, 07:12:20 AM »
huss soi :dance1:

Offline ...emi

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »
wow part 2 kahile rakhne?????

Offline माया

• Best Member
  • the moment changed my life...
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »
story ramro cha tara kata kata chitta nai bujena chat n sms phone calls ..main ta kt pahila nai awaz sunda nai  lop ma parya jasto .. yesto sochda it this possible yesto huncha ra  jasto lagneycha tara j hosh sunda maza lagney cha

hudo rahe6a...kasailai pic ma dekhne bittikai..online chat garne bittikai pani lop hu6a kya..gari hernus..kasailai feel gari hernus...hahahahhaha
You want but you compromise, thatís life.
You want & you wait & you donít compromise
THAT IS LOVE

Offline axis

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »
wow yo story sachhi nai real life ko chitran gareko chha jun, atyantai hami jasto yuba barga ko la
gi yeuta prena ko srot bhanna sakchha ki ...........................baki  Part 2 pade pachhi bhanne chhu
"DEPRESSION FIRST MAIMS THE MIND AND KILLS THE BODY. Ē

Offline माया

• Best Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »
ho ta..ma pani part 2 ko waiting ma
THAT IS LOVE

Offline axis

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:33 PM »
hora ? ma matrai kina hami bhanau na sathi

Offline माया

• Best Member
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:03 AM »
post maiel mero tarfa bata garei raa6u...ani ma ta vannu paryo ni...haina ta axis saathi
THAT IS LOVE

Offline axis

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 06:02:00 PM »
ho ho

Offline माया

• Best Member
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »
khai ta 2nd part...i m desperate to read it
THAT IS LOVE

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use