Author Topic: love,relation&friendship  (Read 395 times)

Offline nima23

• We Love Nepal
love,relation&friendship
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:52:41 PM »
 Love relation & friendship are very important part of life where we can stay happy and make others happy.We should maintain love in relationship & friendship.it helps in every link for buy & sell in linkworker with great love relatioship & friendship.http://linkworkers.com/index.php

Offline hothim

• We Love Nepal
    • Pharmacy Pacific
Re: love,relation&friendship
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 04:34:17 AM »
Love, Relationship and Friendship are part of our life.We should control eternity and purity means actuality in these three word.

Offline Ioanglancu

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 09:46:01 AM »
Hi members I am new here . Its my first post reply. Love is second name for life without this we can't survive.

Offline jone3

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
Sometime in the distant past there was an excellent and enchanting scene in the wake of down-pouring in the village i was particularly ponder by seeing the aforementioned lovely scenes of nature i was particularly joy and grateful to God.

Offline Agness

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 01:00:39 PM »
I think you should not have waited to express your feelings. Never ever delay in these matters. I know it is difficult to express when you are in love. You will find some or the other reason why you donít want to express.Its difficult for you but try to do that .

Offline Mickyhouse

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:49:42 PM »
Friends can help each other. A true friend is someone who lets you have total freedom to be yourself - and especially to feel. Or, not feel. Whatever you happen to be feeling at the moment is fine with them. That's what real love amounts to - letting a person be what he really is.
Jim Morrison
Easy and affordable luxury mini bus hire makes travel easier.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use