Author Topic: Admin Pls Delete This  (Read 133 times)

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
Admin Pls Delete This
« on: January 08, 2013, 10:29:45 AM »
pls delte this.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:33:59 AM by Hate_Me »
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
Re: Hidden Reality
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 05:52:31 AM »
IS THIS POEM OR STORY?WHATEVER IT WAS I LIKED IT. THANKS FOR SHARING HATE_ME BRO. :pani
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Offline Hate_Me

• I'm Walking On My Own Life
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »
IS THIS POEM OR STORY?WHATEVER IT WAS I LIKED IT. THANKS FOR SHARING HATE_ME BRO. :pani

sorry for my bad poem like article.i actually was trying to write some naramro kura haru of ktm's offices these days..but i am unable to show it.sorry brother.
"I Love You.I Am Who I Am Because Of You.Your Are Every Reason,Every Hope And Every Dream I've Ever Had And No Matter What Happens To Us In The Future, Everyday We Are Together Is The Greatest Day Of My Life. I Will Always Be Yours"-The Notebook

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 06:45:25 PM »

sorry for my bad poem like article.i actually was trying to write some naramro kura haru of ktm's offices these days..but i am unable to show it.sorry brother.
IT'S OK.YOU DID A GOOD JOB,KEEP IT UP. :pani
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use