Author Topic: Why do one follow their fren or parent's decision?  (Read 1987 times)

Offline NEWROAD

• “You are what I never knew I always wanted”
Re: Why do one follow their fren or parent's decision?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »
why do one follow their frenz or parents decision...its being a trend...why not following ur heart....ur interest....ur ability.....

is it that hard to follow ones' passion???

THE MATTER IS NOT ABOUT THE PASSION.PARENTS AND CLOSE FRIENDS ARE THOSE WHO ALWAYS THINK BETTER FOR YOU.BUT THE THING,YOU WANNA KNOW IS DIFFERENT I KNOW...YOU MAY HAVE SEEN FILM LIKE TARE ZAMEEN PAR HINDI MOVIE I GUESS.IF SO I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THE FILM HERE...LIKEWISE....YOUR INTEREST IS ALWAYS THERE TO OPEN AND TAKE A DECISION ...MY OPINION IS ALSO SAME I AGREE WITH YOU.... :good:
When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most.

Offline gramboy

• We Love Nepal
Re: Why do one follow their fren or parent's decision?
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 07:34:26 AM »
why do one follow their frenz or parents decision...its being a trend...why not following ur heart....ur interest....ur ability.....

is it that hard to follow ones' passion???

Coz we live in Nepal.............also a traditional way of thinking of people till now

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use