Author Topic: Nepali Person of the Day  (Read 10151 times)

Offline NoBody

Re: Nepali Person of the Day
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 09:53:39 AM »
I don't like  this dude at all. He thinks he can do it all. If i ever get chance i won't step back to shot him. Wasn't he the one talking and shouting all the time about reconstructing Nepal ( making better place for working class Sir and see what have you done). Democracy isn't that what you want oh i am sorry i forget that you work with the people will yeah right people want democracy and you are fighting your life for it (wish that was true). Someday I will get underground and start building making "Maoist" just like you did. I will go to every school in those rural areas take the students out of class and make sure they carry guns with them  instead of books. I will make sure they sing and dance with blood. I will make sure they play the shooting game. I will make sure i will ambush those places where the innocence citizen will get killed and you  on the other side  don't forget to do the same as what your opposing friend(now) did (shot innocent thinking they are with me).
Even if the Maoist throw their arms ( hand it over to Congress oops! Government) and if the  crook like GP Koirala is ready to come down seeing the CA result so far. Who will make us sure  that Maoist after getting their wont buy weapon calling it for security they will get more weapons get their own troops in Nepal's Military and Nepalese will be out their one more time with their hands in their  forehead.
Once i thought this dude was really one whom we should looked up he really seemed to have it in him to steer the country to right direction(a better place for the citizens not  just particular but all ).  but came out i was thinking wrong about him. I can say he is a Monster. Even they don't show or act it true they have complete dominance over ruling class and  nepali media which sucks big time)  ahh got nothing more to say this can go for days and days...........(i just ha dthe feeling that i was boring you ppl)

Anyway I am quite sure about some time in future we will again have a revolution and this time it will be real a real one in a sense that it will do good without violating Child and Woman Rights, Human rights and all that. Hope to see that day soon.   
I am Nobody.

Offline abdulla

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2008, 11:26:40 AM »
I do not like this dude too. But what can I do ...... ahahahaha:
"Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."

Offline NoBody

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »
abdulla sir,

i can give you a long list of what you can do but what i believe is instead of waiting for some one to tell you what to do you have to find it what you can do yourself. So, i will leave that finding part to you sir.

-Raise the voice against tyranny-

Peace

I am Nobody.

Kharane

« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2008, 03:31:27 PM »
Hmmm
   those days the situation and status of nepal nepali leaders was soo worse that... every and each nepali people were facing probllem .. and the track baburam and prachande took was completly good eventhough nepali got scarcy, fear and much more , they came to know what murder and fightin , they got full view of Pistol and machinegun . everyone knew what is  weapons after Khukuri ... and and during 10 years timin nepali had to face and pass really Worse days... now finally they prachanda and baburam r just blinking as last hope of nepali people .. and maximum nepalese r having almost full confidence of peacefull nepal, progress of nepal in cuming days lets c how the leadin goes now in upcoming days .. by their principle .. and time is there now to these people to..stop barkin and show the result on the spot ..

Herum k hune ho ...
Comrades haruko leadin ..
dukha ra sahas ta Prachanda sir lai mannu nai parcha ra nirnaya lina nahichkichaune tarika ..
aaba nepal le hernu cha .. waha ko activities ...

Offline abdulla

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2008, 05:33:51 PM »
No comment at all.  take this:
"Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
  • luv is like a heaven but hurts like a hell
    • http://samiel4ever.blogspot.com
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2008, 06:40:05 PM »
parchanda ..le aaba ramro garcha ni ....i 'm hoping that
It Only Takes a Few Seconds To Hurt people You Love & It Can Take Years To Heal

Offline ń?ŰģĦŢŷĶĭĎ

• MAKE UR SMILE CHEAPER AND ANGER EXPENSIVE
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 07:05:36 PM »
NO AND NEVER HOPE BAAG KO MUKH MA RAGAT LAGE PACHI THA CHA HAI

Offline ангел

• Life 'N' aиg3l
  • luv is like a heaven but hurts like a hell
    • http://samiel4ever.blogspot.com
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »
 :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
It Only Takes a Few Seconds To Hurt people You Love & It Can Take Years To Heal

Offline !!!!SandY BoY!!!!

• wLn PaTraKaR
  • Fuchhe
    • My PersOnaL site
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 08:14:06 AM »
can i say some thing prachanda bhaneko ta swarthi ho aafule matra pau bhane chor ho tyo

opss sorrY
YCL dazu :D
We LoVe NePaL
We LoVe FoRuM wLn FoRuM

Offline ń?ŰģĦŢŷĶĭĎ

• MAKE UR SMILE CHEAPER AND ANGER EXPENSIVE
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2008, 07:24:59 PM »
HUH

Offline anaRCHy

• Que sera, sera.
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2008, 02:29:27 AM »
Yo Nepali Person Of The Day Bhanney Topic Alik ramro Sanga Manage Garnu Parla JAsto Cha..

Bhataang-Bhutuung Jasto Cha...

Topic Ko Name Pani Change GArnu Parcha..

frequent update chahincha....

Offline soiamd

• daka
  • Project Manager
  • man taa mero nepali nai ho
    • Rapidshare File Search
Nepali Person of the Day is Ram Baran Yadav
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2008, 11:17:41 AM »
Ram Baran Yadav

Dr. Ram Baran Yadav (Nepali: रामवरण यादव)[1] (born February 4, 1948[citation needed]) is the current President of Nepal. He was elected in July 2008 and is the country's first President. He previously served as Minister of Health and as General Secretary of the Nepali Congress party.

Yadav was born in Sapahi VDC-9, Dhanusha.[citation needed] The son of Thani and Ramrati Yadav, he studied medicine in the Calcutta Medical College[1] and the School of Tropical Medicine of the University of Calcutta in India.[citation needed]

As per the decision of Nepali Congress to contest in local body election, Dr Yadav contested for the chairman of Ward No. 9 of Sapahi Panchayat in 1987 and was elected unanimously. After securing membership of Panchayat as a prerequisite to contest district chairmanship election Yadav contested for chairman of district Panchayat election in 1987, but he lost. Yadav was arrested during the Jana Andolan in 1990 and jailed for three months, but was released with the establishment of multi-party democracy.

Yadav was the Minister of State for Health in the 1991-1994 Nepali Congress government. He was elected to the House of Representatives in the 1999 election as a candidate of the Nepali Congress. After that election, he became Minister of Health.

In May 2007, Yadav's residence in Janakpur was attacked by militants of the Janatantrik Terai Mukti Morcha (JTMM). The JTMM put up a seizure notice at the house, hoisted their flags at it and detonated a bomb.

Yadav contested the Dhanusa-5 constituency in the April 2008 Constituent Assembly election. He won the seat, obtaining 10392 votes.

Yadav was elected as the first President of Nepal in a second round of voting on July 21, 2008. He received 308 out of the 590 votes cast in the Constituent Assembly, defeating Ram Raja Prasad Singh, who had been nominated by the Communist Party of Nepal (Maoist), in a second round of voting. Yadav was sworn in as President on July 23, 2008. Chief Justice Kedar Prasad Giri administered the oath of office and secrecy to Yadav at the presidential palace, Shital Niwas, Rastrapati Bhawan, at 3:45 pm. Prime Minister Girija Prasad Koirala, inter alia were present. Yadav also administered oath to Vice-President Parmananda Jha.

Personal life

Yadav has two sons (Dr. Chandra Mohan Yadav and Chandra Shekhar Yadav) and a daughter (Anita Yadav). His wife died in 1983.[13] He is a Madheshi, an ethnic minority of Nepal.

Offline RatoGhoda

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »
Ram Baran Yaadv... ?
Yasko chai ke contribution ho ni ?

Offline $ooooooooN@

• Missin' ya!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »
lol
Hamro PM le ta 3 months jailko chiso hawa khai baksinu bha rahecha ni
:p

Offline axis

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 04:54:03 PM »
As we all know that all the political leaders, who peaches among mass, are demons. I don't have any concern to this dirty game.   :chair: :gunthug:
"DEPRESSION FIRST MAIMS THE MIND AND KILLS THE BODY.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use