Author Topic: Great talks by unremarkable people  (Read 678 times)

Offline NoBody

Great talks by unremarkable people
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »
In this topic i'll or any body who wants to contribute or help me with the topic can post the videos, biography, debate, talk shows of the remarkable people whose ideas, inventions has changed the world, contributed to make this  world better playing field for all the people around the world. 

How I am trying to change the world now - Bill Gates

To watch the show CLICKE ME

If you go to the above link you can read also read about BILL Gates and what he has done that makes him a remarkable person.
I am Nobody.

Offline TheXfactor

• A difft. side of me
Re: Great talks by unremarkable people
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 01:48:13 PM »
Thanks nobody, I'm going to view the video as soon as posible. aile ta loadshedding hune bela bho. And I'll see if I can get something useful too.
keep up.
I hate myself.. for loving you !!

Offline NoBody

Re: Great talks by unremarkable people
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 12:39:22 AM »
Unveiling the "Sixth Sense," game-changing wearable tech

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/pattie_maes_demos_the_sixth_sense.html

check out the link above. That gadget is so cool. I will get that ..soon.
I am Nobody.

Offline khumadebi

• We Love Nepal
Re:Free Movies online
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 02:30:49 PM »
There are many people, who have a misconception that, they will have to pay extra money to watch the movies online. However, this is not the fact at all. It might come as a surprise to you, but watching movies online is completely free of cost. It simply means that, you can Watch Free Movies Online and save your ticket money. As a matter of fact, there are many people, who purposely watch the online movies to preserve their ticket expenses. And, practically there is no harm in that too. In fact, this Free Movies Online has been introduced for the same purpose. Thus, you can easily watch your favorite movies online and enjoy your memorable time with your partner, friends, relatives and other family members.
for more information............
http://www.Freemoviehub.net

Offline khammagar

• We Love Nepal
Free movies online
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 07:45:45 AM »
Free movies online is one of the program about the like advertisment to all coming soon new movies in the market. Free movies we can look in the our website to choose any movies or itself choise. Its give us information about the new movie and all movies we can undersands all movies. We can enjoy look online movies. So that we must be look online movies.

for more information

www.Freemoviehub.net 

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use