Author Topic: Beauty & Fashion  (Read 640 times)

vijay

Beauty & Fashion
« on: November 27, 2010, 02:45:04 PM »
Here you'll find beauty tips, fashion and health advice about a variety of topics, such as haircare, skin care, make up, and diet. We all strive to look and feel our best and hopefully the advice and beauty tips on these pages will lead you one step closer to a more beautiful you. Everyone should use eye foundation because it makes your eye make-up last longer, prevents creases in your eye shadow and prevents smudges. This is especially important in the summer months when you tend to sweat more and due to allergies your eyes may be itchy and waterUse either the supplied wand or make-up sponge to apply across the eyelid an up to the eye brow? Eye Foundation tends to be thicker then most foundations - so keep in mind a little goes a long way. Quite simply - wear sunscreen. Ultraviolet radiation damages the skin and can lead to wrinkles, premature aging, age spots, and cancer. Take extra precautions to make sure your skin is not exposed to the sun's rays. Use a natural sunscreen, or a moisturizer that contains sunscreen (at least SPF 15) everyday.

What is the second best thing you can do for your skin?
Drink lots of water. That means at least 8 glasses of water a day. Drinking water is one of the best ways to keep your skin healthy. Water helps to hydrate the skin and move waste and nutrients through the system.

Beauty Tip: Things you do daily for your skin.
Aside from the sunscreen and the water consumption, exercise, rest, and good nutrition lay the foundation for beautiful, healthy skin. A proper diet is not only good for your overall health, it also helps to ensure that your skin will receive all of the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that it needs to maintain and repair cells.

Ways to combat the dry skin that comes with age.
Older skin has fewer sweat and oil glands than younger skin. Dry skin may be caused by frequent baths, certain cosmetics or medications. Avoid using harsh soaps when bathing, and if possible, cut back on the number of baths or showers each week. A sponge bath with warm water may help to clean and revive skin without stripping the skin of its valuable moisturizers. When you do use soap, try using a natural very mild soap that does not contain any dyes, parabens or perfumes. Follow up the bath with a moisturizing lotion concentrating on problem dry areas. A good all natural moisturizer is one of the foundations for a healthy skin care regimen. Continue moisturizing throughout the day to keep skin healthy. Your hands and face are particularly susceptible to daily damage, and may need to be moisturized sever

Offline rosychau

• We Love Nepal
Re: Loungewear
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 05:53:06 PM »
Tahnks for your tips. I found them very helpful!!!

Offline rosychau

• We Love Nepal
Re: Loungewear
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 06:06:22 PM »
Thanks for the tips. They were indeed quite helpful. I didn't find much about the lounge wear. However some information was retrieved from http://www.myloungewear.com

Offline aishaarora

• We Love Nepal
    • Nepal Trek
Re: Beauty & Fashion
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 03:59:01 PM »
hey thanks its really cool tips.... :clap:

Offline SusanJoy

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 02:47:55 PM »
Taking into consideration how much of an effect fashion may have in someone's life; it becomes apparent why people may spend fortunes to stay ahead in fashion.Dressing up a pair of jeans can be as simple as changing from an old t-shirt to a nicer shirt or maybe a blouse.

Offline jonspaker

• We Love Nepal
    • Online Shopping Store
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2011, 04:14:34 PM »
Nice post.
Thanks for lovely tips/advice.
I am too much careful about myself and follow all those tips/advice. And here i too recommend all other read your stuffs for the great advice lol!

---------------------------------
Online Shopping store

Offline annika123

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »
 :hi: Hi friends thanks for give us very useful tips........
                                                        i am facing problem of acne and pimpals so please me give me some tips .. :lipstick

thanks

Offline saulintrott

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2012, 03:49:38 AM »
:hi: Hi friends thanks for give us very useful tips........
                                                        i am facing problem of acne and pimpals so please me give me some tips .. :lipstick

thanks

Today's so many people are facing more and more acne and pimple's problems. The main reason for pimple is eating most fast food is really harmful so avoid it. And eating more fruits it's good for you. Using more Aloe Vere cream is really best for reduce your acne and pimples.
Various type of t-shirt printing

Offline krishnarajrai

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 02:24:36 PM »
Taking into consideration how much of an effect fashion may have in someone's life; it becomes apparent why people may spend fortunes to stay ahead in fashion.Dressing up a pair of jeans can be as simple as changing from an old t-shirt to a nicer shirt or maybe a blouse.  :fight:
For more information visit:

Offline kanehill

• We Love Nepal
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
Female fashion accessories is essential. Accessories are available in the market, a variety of styles and styles. Therefore, women can choose their favorite one. However, most of them for the jewellery have a strong preference.

Host By::Love Nepal Network SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use